Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Little Steve Learns How to Roll Over

My brother, Steve, Sis-in-law, Rachael and their cutest little baby, Little Steve came for a visit.  I took over 100 pics of the Little Man and still felt like I didn't get enough :).  The cutest pics I put up on facebook.

Little Man was so sweet and he checked off my wish list for me:

  • learned new tricks (rolling over, showed signs of starting to sit up on his own, grasping at his bottle and almost holding on to it, and mimicking people)
  • got dirty enough I could bath him (well he is a spit-up machine so that didn't take too long)
  • fell asleep while I was holding him
  • ate bananas
  • cooing and laughing all the time
He really is such a sweet, smiley good-natured baby and given his really traumatic arrival we are all thoroughly entranced by him.

Here are a couple of cute videos of him - sorry my voice is so loud in a few of them:

He almost rolls over - we wanted to help him so bad!

He rolls over!!

Little Steve loves the word "zucchini" and anytime we say it to him he smiles, laughs, make baby noises - it is so cute!

I miss him already and can't wait to see him again!

1 comment:

Sara Lyn said...

It's soooo hard to be away from nieces and nephews. It makes me very anxious for heaven. :)